“Nancy”- In my first SoCal Qualifier, we had to do 90 overhead squats which killed me. Since then, I’ve told myself that I will not let them defeat me…I look forward to them now. Also, I really like Coach Nancy
Least Favorite WOD
“Fight Gone Bad”- I always end up sick.
I started at my fire station in 2007, then moved into the park, then moved into a garage and now, 3 years later I’ve been able to move my members into a beautiful 7000sqft training facility.
What is CrossFit
Life Changing…Oh…and “constantly varied, functional movement, done at high intensity”! But if you ask anyone that has been doing CrossFit for more than 3 months, they’ll say the same thing “LIFE CHANGING”!
Workout Music of choice
Really depends on the mood I’m in. But usually something with a beat. But as soon as I’m done with the workout, I can’t stand the music being loud. Don’t ask me why.
- Certified CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- Certified CrossFit Olympic Lifting Trainer
- Certified CrossFit Kids Trainer
- Certified CrossFit Basic Barbell Trainer
- Certified CrossFit Endurance Trainer
- Certified CrossFit Powerlifting Trainer
- Certified CrossFit Goal Setting Trainer
- Certified CrossFit Kettlebell Trainer